Your Private & Courtesy Limousine for Rush Hair Studio Clients!
Standard Policies- read full rules and polices www.rushlimo.ca under polices and rules
Please take a moment to review our standard policies prior to making your transportation arrangements with Rush Limo. If you have any questions regarding our Standard Policies, please contact us.
(IF THE WEATHER IS BAD, RUSH LIMO/ LIMOUSINE WILL NOT BE GOING OUT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR TEXT/ EMAIL 1 HOUR BEFORE PICK UP IF WE CANCELED )
There are no wait time charges for arrival flights under 30 minutes, drivers monitor the flight and are aware of early or late flight arrivals. However, if you do not provide the correct arrival flight number – we cannot monitor your flight. If the driver must wait more than 30 minutes because of incorrect arrival flight number, wait time charges will apply.
★ If you are delayed inside the terminal, e.g. lost luggage or customs - please call your driver immediately to let them know. If the driver must wait longer than the above wait times without any communication from the passenger, wait time charges will apply and/or the driver may leave and consider you a "No Show."
The driver will wait a maximum of 1 hour after your flight has landed - or after your scheduled pickup time in the even that your arrival flight number is incorrect.
Wait charges apply when the client is in the car and asks the driver to wait/park regardless of reason. When the clients or associates of the client are in the car the full hourly rate applies.
**** If your flight time has been changed example: pick up is at 1pm , and you text / email the company saying new time is 4pm . this all depends if we are available …..we could be booked with another run.
Understand , we will not screw over other clients . and if you require a new time . then speak to head office at RUSH LIMO extra fees will be involved.
Using the right child car seat is the best way to prevent serious injury to children in collisions. This information will help you find the right child car seat for your child's height, weight and development.
When you buy a child car seat for use in Canada, look for the National Safety Mark label attached to the seat. This label indicates that the seat complies with Canadian regulations and standards and is legal for use in Canada.
Every child car seat and booster seat sold in Canada has an expiry or useful life date on it and should not be used past that date.
Newborn babies and infants need special protection while in a vehicle. In a collision, a properly installed rear-facing child car seat can save your baby's life.
Ontario's Highway Traffic Act requires children to use a rear-facing car seat until the child weighs at least 9 kg (20 lb.).
It's best to keep your child in a rear-facing child car seat until they reach the manufacturer's recommended maximum weight and height limits. Some rear-facing car seats are made for children that weigh up to 20 kg (45 lb.)
When a child outgrows the maximum weight or height limits of an infant rear-facing car seat, they may move to a larger convertible infant/child car seat and stay rear-facing until the child is ready to face forward.
Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act allows children weighing 9 kg to 18 kg (20 to 40 lb.) to use a forward-facing child car seat or a rear-facing car seat as long as the car seat manufacturer recommends its use.
It's best to keep your child in a forward-facing child car seat until they reach the manufacturer's recommended maximum weight and height limits.
A forward-facing car seat uses a tether strap to prevent the child car seat from moving forward and causing injury in a collision. It is important to use the tether strap exactly as the manufacturer recommends.
Booster seats raise children so adult seat belts protect them better. Booster seats protect children from serious injury 3-½ times better than seat belts alone.
Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act requires children weighing 18 kg to 36 kg (40 to 80 lb.), standing less than 145 cm (4 ft. 9 in.) tall and who are under the age of 8 to use a booster seat or allows the continued use of a forward-facing seat as long as the car seat manufacturer recommends its use. It’s best to keep your child in a booster seat until they reach the manufacturer’s recommended maximum weight and height limits.
Seatbelts are designed for adults and older children. Children may be ready to move from a booster seat to a vehicle's seatbelt once:
Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act allows a child to use a seatbelt alone when any one of the following occurs:
All drivers are responsible for ensuring that passengers under 16 are secured properly.
Do you understand the policies and rules? YES______/ NO_______
WE ARE NOT UBER,TAXI,NOR A SHUTTLE SERVICE.
WE DONT WORK ON MINUTES, WE ARE PAID BY THE HOUR.
WHEN YOU GIVE US THE TIME , SORRY YOU MUST STICK TO IT. (OR PAY EXTRA)
MIN 2 HOURS. CREDIT CARDS ARE MANDATORY.
TIPS ARE REQUIRED 20%
AIRPORT - SORRY IF YOUR FLIGHT IS DELAYED (ARRIVALS) MORE THEN 45 MINS YOU MIGHT HAVE MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS , WE ARE PROBABLY BOOKED WITH ANOTHER CLIENT OR YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA.
· No smoking – anyone who does smoke in the limousine will be asked to leave/depart from the limousine, immediately.
· No jumping – or; you and your party will be asked to leave/depart from the limousine immediately.
· There is no allowance for feet to be positioned on, or to be standing on, any of the seats – if so; you and your party will be asked to leave/depart from the limousine immediately - and pay for any possible damages resulting there-of.
· Bar and counter areas are not meant as a foot stool, or to be sat on, or to be climbed on by any means – if so; you and your party will be asked to leave/depart from the limo immediately - pay for damages resulting there-of.
· Please ensure that any accompanying children and/or young adults always wear a seat belt while in the limousine , as it is the law.
· Please ensure that any accompanying children and/or young adults – do not interfere with the electronic board settings and or related devises – if so; you and your party will be asked to leave/depart from the limousine, immediately.
· Do not attempt to adjust, open, or close the blinds – if so; you and your party will be asked to leave/depart from limo, pay for damages resulting there-of.
· You (The Adult) are responsible for your entire group/party, your guests, in that they behave in a proper manner , do not get out of hand/control or cause any damage – if so; you ,your party will be asked to leave/depart from the limousine immediately and subsequently charged for any damages resulting there-of.
You are expected to clean up any mess you or your party may cause - if not; a $500.00 cleaning fee will be charged/applied, and you will be asked to leave/depart from the limousine, immediately
Enjoy the music while you scroll the RUSH LIMO site.